In response to:
On Monday we sent out correspondent Tom Elliott down to the National Mall to talk to the attendees at Obama's 2nd inaugural about the president's big plans to tackle climate change in his second term. Everyone he spoke with loved what they had to hear.
But when he asked about the issue on a more personal level -- whether their families often talk about climate change, whether they're personally taking actions to prevent climate change, or whether they would be willing to pay more in taxes or more for gas & electricity to help finance the eventual legislation -- their enthusiasm quickly...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago