B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
Well, maybe not a bad idea. Heck, I would love all of these freaks to pull the whole thing. One day Mighty Whitey Male is going to stand down. Let them deal.
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago