B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
Stinking freaks . . . get your kids out of the military asap. No longer worth the blood of our best men and women. The military has become an insane social experiment. And what happens when the first woman gets dressed down because she cannot carry her own weight out of a foxhole with a 200 pound guy on her back?!?!?!? What happens is that the Savage in Chief will have anybody who criticizes Sally Sue strung up on Sex Harassment charges. I repeat. This is not your Dad's or Uncle's Army. GET OUT. Now. I do not know what kind of parent would encourage a son to serve in today's military. The more I learn of the present state of our armed forces, the more pathetic these institutions appear.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago