B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
Stinking freaks . . . get your kids out of the military asap. No longer worth the blood of our best men and women. The military has become an insane social experiment. And what happens when the first woman gets dressed down because she cannot carry her own weight out of a foxhole with a 200 pound guy on her back?!?!?!? What happens is that the Savage in Chief will have anybody who criticizes Sally Sue strung up on Sex Harassment charges. I repeat. This is not your Dad's or Uncle's Army. GET OUT. Now. I do not know what kind of parent would encourage a son to serve in today's military. The more I learn of the present state of our armed forces, the more pathetic these institutions appear.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago