B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
Stinking freaks . . . get your kids out of the military asap. No longer worth the blood of our best men and women. The military has become an insane social experiment. And what happens when the first woman gets dressed down because she cannot carry her own weight out of a foxhole with a 200 pound guy on her back?!?!?!? What happens is that the Savage in Chief will have anybody who criticizes Sally Sue strung up on Sex Harassment charges. I repeat. This is not your Dad's or Uncle's Army. GET OUT. Now. I do not know what kind of parent would encourage a son to serve in today's military. The more I learn of the present state of our armed forces, the more pathetic these institutions appear.
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago