Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
2nd post which person (Romney or President Obama) is more likely to give me free birth control pills (a savings of nine dollars a month) that I can already get for free ?, and if you add all these personal wants together there is only one man who could deliver on all these wants and that man is President Obama not Mitt Romney !. If this election was all about the economy, jobs, healthcare, and the deficit then Romney would have won by a landslide !. You've got to many people out there trying to milk the system for all they can, the mindset of this country has changed from "what can I do for my country" to "what can my country do for me" !. WORRY because the American people will pay for their selfishness and a lot of people are going to suff
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago