Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
1st post The Farce: the biggest concerns of the American people is the economy, jobs, healthcare, and the deficit MY ASZ ! this election was all about personal issues example: which person (Romney or President Obama) will I better have a chance of getting my welfare check ? which person (Romney or President Obama) would I have a better chance of getting my 99-week unemployment benefits extended ? which person (Romney or President Obama) would be more likely to give my Mexican relatives, 12 to 15 million illegal aliens citizenship for breaking our laws and adding 12 to 15 million NEW LIBERAL DEMOCRATS into the system ? which person (Romney or President Obama) will be better for my Government union job ?
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 8 hours ago