Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
1st post The Farce: the biggest concerns of the American people is the economy, jobs, healthcare, and the deficit MY ASZ ! this election was all about personal issues example: which person (Romney or President Obama) will I better have a chance of getting my welfare check ? which person (Romney or President Obama) would I have a better chance of getting my 99-week unemployment benefits extended ? which person (Romney or President Obama) would be more likely to give my Mexican relatives, 12 to 15 million illegal aliens citizenship for breaking our laws and adding 12 to 15 million NEW LIBERAL DEMOCRATS into the system ? which person (Romney or President Obama) will be better for my Government union job ?
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago