Was George W. Bush a "Bad" President?

fooba Wrote: Apr 28, 2013 10:57 PM
I let people tell me what to think ? look at my post fool there isn't a dam thing I said that wasn't true get your head out of your asp !

Gold, Silver Hammered

fooba Wrote: Apr 17, 2013 11:46 PM
Gold how low will it go before I leap in ?.
Who in the hel thinks something like this would actually pass ?

Italy: The Next Cyprus

fooba Wrote: Mar 24, 2013 2:57 PM
Hey I thought Spain was next to fall ?
Bobby Jindal: 'If We Want People to Like Us, We Have to Like Them First' and they will really, really like you if you give them other people's money !.
Typical ploy used by all socialists when they get into trouble (obfuscate).
(covey) "What they do need is some assurance that the opportunity is actually going to come before they let go of the "flotation device" they're clinging to" AND OBAMA IS BETTER QAULIFIED TO PROVIDE THOSE JOBS MORE THAN MITT ROMNEY ? your DIZZY !

Nice Losers

fooba Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 10:26 AM
When the takers find out they can vote themselves other peoples money the Republic is over !
GEE ! where are those UN election overseer's when you need them ?.

Gross Misconceptions

fooba Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 1:13 PM
2nd post which person (Romney or President Obama) is more likely to give me free birth control pills (a savings of nine dollars a month) that I can already get for free ?, and if you add all these personal wants together there is only one man who could deliver on all these wants and that man is President Obama not Mitt Romney !. If this election was all about the economy, jobs, healthcare, and the deficit then Romney would have won by a landslide !. You've got to many people out there trying to milk the system for all they can, the mindset of this country has changed from "what can I do for my country" to "what can my country do for me" !. WORRY because the American people will pay for their selfishness and a lot of people are going to suff

Gross Misconceptions

fooba Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 1:12 PM
1st post The Farce: the biggest concerns of the American people is the economy, jobs, healthcare, and the deficit MY ASZ ! this election was all about personal issues example: which person (Romney or President Obama) will I better have a chance of getting my welfare check ? which person (Romney or President Obama) would I have a better chance of getting my 99-week unemployment benefits extended ? which person (Romney or President Obama) would be more likely to give my Mexican relatives, 12 to 15 million illegal aliens citizenship for breaking our laws and adding 12 to 15 million NEW LIBERAL DEMOCRATS into the system ? which person (Romney or President Obama) will be better for my Government union job ?