Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Supposedly there were thirty other people in the Ambassador's residence that were rescued by the two former Navy Seals. If that's the case then why doesn't Congress ask some of these people to testify? Certainly one of these people could verify this. I don't doubt one bit that they were holding prisoners there. Anyone as egotistical as Obama always believes that's its ok for themselves to behave in a manner which they would not approve offor others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 11 hours ago