Who the heck voted for Rove? And why can't we get rid of him? Nothing worse than a person that is wrong and cannot figure it out but just keeps trying the same thing? Insanity pure and simple, how does Rove stay in there when he is wrong, again and again. After multiple losing seasons this coach says same plan next time. Fire coach Rove, who hired this loser? /
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 15 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago