For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
Liberal dumbocrats are truely liberals first and foremost and they stick together no matter what. Case in point, Juan Williams, was fired from NPR because he was a liberal dumbocrat that had a part time FOX job as a commentator and very, very liberal, disgustingly liberal. But because he had The FOX job he was "thrown under the bus". Does he change because of that treatment, no, because first and foremost he is a liberal, no matter how they treat him. Most people would not stand for that kind of treatment from any company, group, church or political party.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago