But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
In spite of a kissy, kissy bunch of clown reporters, BHO is in deep trouble. Now even his foreign expertise is in question. Dozens of embassies and bases are under attack. This indicates that the Apologizer-In- Chief is considered a weak kneed cat, and not to be feared or respected. Meanwhile: the news media tries to cover up his failures by jumping on Romney for challenging his handing of the situation They even try to blame it on the anti-Muslim film, like they had not been attacking us all along for years prior to this. The film had nothing to do with it...it was just a convenient excuse for a cruel and violent religious cult to attack their perceived enemies. Vote Republican!
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014