But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
In spite of a kissy, kissy bunch of clown reporters, BHO is in deep trouble. Now even his foreign expertise is in question. Dozens of embassies and bases are under attack. This indicates that the Apologizer-In- Chief is considered a weak kneed cat, and not to be feared or respected. Meanwhile: the news media tries to cover up his failures by jumping on Romney for challenging his handing of the situation They even try to blame it on the anti-Muslim film, like they had not been attacking us all along for years prior to this. The film had nothing to do with it...it was just a convenient excuse for a cruel and violent religious cult to attack their perceived enemies. Vote Republican!
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago