In response to:
First it was no gaffe. BHO has been, and will continue to export jobs by forcing businesses to go bankrupt or do so. You know as surely as I do if fuel prices stay high many businesses will either be forced to export jobs, or close their doors. Other regulations and higher taxes also cause exportation of jobs. So no it was not a gaffe...it was the truth which he did not intend to tell. As for getting the rich to pay a little more that they are free riding is a ploy to get the poor to support the masters of deception. These same ones are rich themselves and have many ways to avoid paying their fair share. You see it is all about getting those votes from the gullible. Is not Buffet and Soros the richest men in the world? Yep..they are!
It was yet another late selloff for stocks after a session that exhibited resolve but never conviction. The fact is we are now back in one of those trends of waiting for the last hour of trading and buckling up as the small hand hits three and the big hand hits twelve. There are many reasons for this renewed angst, chief among them, the debacle that is European politics and economic woes. Yet, the forces of social justice are such that somehow people that don't work or pay little taxes can punish and berate those that foot most of the bill.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago