In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
The only thing the GOP can do is urge everyone to annex Mexico and then promise to give them equal opportunity to get ahead like all other citizens.They also have to challenge the Negroes to stop voting as a racist block and support the GOP just like they support the Democrats or they will always, in general, be second class citizens depending on handouts from the Democrats. Now for my benefit....yours also I believe. Check Amazon Digital Services, Inc. out. I have a new ebook with them called Ghost Dogs Take On The Terrorist. It is action packed and features several torrid love scenes. At the low price of only $2.99 it is a great buy. Why not check it out? Thanks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago