In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
The only thing the GOP can do is urge everyone to annex Mexico and then promise to give them equal opportunity to get ahead like all other citizens.They also have to challenge the Negroes to stop voting as a racist block and support the GOP just like they support the Democrats or they will always, in general, be second class citizens depending on handouts from the Democrats. Now for my benefit....yours also I believe. Check Amazon Digital Services, Inc. out. I have a new ebook with them called Ghost Dogs Take On The Terrorist. It is action packed and features several torrid love scenes. At the low price of only $2.99 it is a great buy. Why not check it out? Thanks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago