There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
renny4............your suggestion is brilliant. Something I have never thought about. The way to change these propaganda organs from left to right is to use what conservatives use all of the time, capitalism. Buy up the papers or the majority stock. There are plenty of wealthy conservatives who should form an investment group with the sole purpose of changing the corrupt news media. Also we need this group to start investing in Hollywood to drain that communist swamp. Good idea renny4. Good idea.
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago