Kathleen Sebelius, the secretary of health and human services, disclosed on Tuesday that she had made telephone calls to three companies regulated by her department and urged them to help a nonprofit group promote President Obama’s health care law. She identified the companies as Johnson & Johnson,...
In response to:
Obama has an entire wing of his administration made up of 60's radical women, Sibelius, is just one. their ideas and morals are based on the 60's where free love and abortion as birth control became the rage. You can notice the group at many functions and in many appointments Obama makes Rice, Powers, Napolitano, Dunn, Jarrett [where is Jarrett since Benghazi?],Clinton, Sotomayor and Kagan among others. Nice women like Dana Perino would not fit in the Obama world, apparently.
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago