Kathleen Sebelius, the secretary of health and human services, disclosed on Tuesday that she had made telephone calls to three companies regulated by her department and urged them to help a nonprofit group promote President Obama’s health care law. She identified the companies as Johnson & Johnson,...
In response to:
Obama has an entire wing of his administration made up of 60's radical women, Sibelius, is just one. their ideas and morals are based on the 60's where free love and abortion as birth control became the rage. You can notice the group at many functions and in many appointments Obama makes Rice, Powers, Napolitano, Dunn, Jarrett [where is Jarrett since Benghazi?],Clinton, Sotomayor and Kagan among others. Nice women like Dana Perino would not fit in the Obama world, apparently.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 6 hours ago