Kathleen Sebelius, the secretary of health and human services, disclosed on Tuesday that she had made telephone calls to three companies regulated by her department and urged them to help a nonprofit group promote President Obama’s health care law. She identified the companies as Johnson & Johnson,...
In response to:
Obama has an entire wing of his administration made up of 60's radical women, Sibelius, is just one. their ideas and morals are based on the 60's where free love and abortion as birth control became the rage. You can notice the group at many functions and in many appointments Obama makes Rice, Powers, Napolitano, Dunn, Jarrett [where is Jarrett since Benghazi?],Clinton, Sotomayor and Kagan among others. Nice women like Dana Perino would not fit in the Obama world, apparently.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago