I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
When was the last time you heard a strong leader give thanks to God for the blessings we have received in our country? And mention Jesus Christ -- forget it -- they'd rather choke than say His name. Unfortunately, without this spiritual acknowledgment and public profession of it, too many of the masses see no validation for having any sort of spiritual life and that Christianity is irrelevant in today's life. Our country is rapidly becoming a nation of aethists and in many cases God-haters. I see God's warnings and even judgments already falling on our country and will continue to be greater, which we deserve unless we have revival, which I don't see happening.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago