In response to:
It was interesting reading how Robert Hirschhorn, a jury consultant helped select the panel of sex women which resulted in the court's decision. He did a masterful job. Also I read afterward the verdict that one of the jurors sated, that "Martin was partly responsible for the violence that ensued" -- I would hope that some of the other jurors would have their beliefs, thinking, etc. made public so we can hear much more than what was heard in court. Getting inside their heads and behind the scenes, so to speak, would be revealing to the public. I hope at least one courageous magazine tells the whole truthful story, and not let the public be deceived by all the propaganda that took place.
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago