In response to:
It was interesting reading how Robert Hirschhorn, a jury consultant helped select the panel of sex women which resulted in the court's decision. He did a masterful job. Also I read afterward the verdict that one of the jurors sated, that "Martin was partly responsible for the violence that ensued" -- I would hope that some of the other jurors would have their beliefs, thinking, etc. made public so we can hear much more than what was heard in court. Getting inside their heads and behind the scenes, so to speak, would be revealing to the public. I hope at least one courageous magazine tells the whole truthful story, and not let the public be deceived by all the propaganda that took place.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago