The Senate passed its so-called farm bill - whose $970 billion price tag is 78 percent food stamps - on a 65-34 vote. There were 16 Republican "yes" votes. The House agriculture committee passed its so-called farm bill - whose $957 billion price tag is 79 percent food stamps - on a 35-11 vote. There were only four Republican "no" votes. Now Speaker John Boehner, who so far is holding firm, is...
http://www.netetrader.com and http://www.mineokmalls.com selling mechandise on various sites is the commemts section must be a violation of the websites.http://townhall.com/social/u980ffdksaa-565494/comments/ shows various "hacking" by whoeve is behind this. The webmasters should be able to filter this out.
Can a piece of legislation be a "farm bill" if nearly 80 percent of its spending goes to food stamps? According the United States Congress - yes.
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago