The Senate passed its so-called farm bill - whose $970 billion price tag is 78 percent food stamps - on a 65-34 vote. There were 16 Republican "yes" votes. The House agriculture committee passed its so-called farm bill - whose $957 billion price tag is 79 percent food stamps - on a 35-11 vote. There were only four Republican "no" votes. Now Speaker John Boehner, who so far is holding firm, is...
http://www.netetrader.com and http://www.mineokmalls.com selling mechandise on various sites is the commemts section must be a violation of the websites.http://townhall.com/social/u980ffdksaa-565494/comments/ shows various "hacking" by whoeve is behind this. The webmasters should be able to filter this out.
Can a piece of legislation be a "farm bill" if nearly 80 percent of its spending goes to food stamps? According the United States Congress - yes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago