yes, you are.

Conservative Parents, Left-Wing Children

flfan Wrote: Nov 05, 2013 11:25 AM
Stories like yours give me hope. It shows that at the heart of it, we must put our trust in God and remember who is in control. Evidently, you raised them right! Yes, you are blessed.

Conservative Parents, Left-Wing Children

flfan Wrote: Nov 05, 2013 7:29 AM
I too, have watched family go left. Not my brother, he is more to the right than I am. However, cousins have abandoned their conservative upbringing, some after only a year in college. Tech schools are the same, the union mentality of "stick it to the man" prevailed when I attended. Some cousins rarely speak to us and are shrill and angry when they do. The difference for me, I believe, was the first 10 years of my education was in a parochial school. The other was, 2 parents that involved us in the political process. Taking us with them to vote, involving us in the letters they wrote to our Governor, Senators and House members. Pride in our country and why it was such a big deal to immigrate to the US generations ago. This was taught at an early age and was a great foundation, something missing from many these days.
I am so sorry that the family had to go through this fight. At the same time, I am proud that they took a stand. As Christians, we have to stand up for Jesus. These things will get more and more common as time goes on. Time to decide if you aren't with him yet.

Watch Your Guns Around Obamacare

flfan Wrote: Oct 21, 2013 10:57 AM
Really Rachael, the NRA and NAGR has been up to date on this issue for months as I receive updates frequently. I know people that have been asked this, I haven't, and would question my choice of Drs. if they did. My thought would be to say, "I don't understand the question." If pressed, I would want to know why it has anything to do with the reason I am here. It is none of their business and if we can't get congress to fight obeymecare, we can fight every single intrusion at our level.
"POTUS Obama has overwhelmingly won the mandate to implement Obamacare to provide universal access to healthcare to all citizens of USA" It's those pesky non-citizens that he covers too. "We the People" cannot afford this. Wake up, he is dividing us at every turn, on every issue. You need to open your eyes .
Where does one begin? You sir, are a race baiter! It's fabricated stories such as yours that have the Sharpton followers foaming at the mouth. There are too many holes to list all but I will address Stand Your Ground. This was never used as a defense so why bring it up? Because it meets obeyme's agenda on gun control. Another tragedy that the COC is jumping on for political manipulation. Cheer up, you can head down to Boca Raton, I hear there is always room at the National Enquirer.

Takeaways from the Zimmerman trial

flfan Wrote: Jul 18, 2013 8:50 AM
It's okay by me, I understood everything you wrote. I am not on here to police your spelling and grammar. ;)

Double Jeopardy for George Zimmerman?

flfan Wrote: Jul 18, 2013 8:29 AM
I felt the exact same way when I read this. It would not have stood out more if it were witten in bold red ink!

The Zimmerman Soap Opera

flfan Wrote: Jul 18, 2013 8:20 AM
This started last year, after the media trashed Herman Cain and after obeyme was waining in popularity. Plain and simple, the dems needed to shore up votes for the medias "chosen one." They jumped on this story a long time ago. I am disgusted by the way George Zimmerman's civil rights have been violated. I am sick of people that do not live in Central FL, did not watch the entire trial, and are too ignorant to learn the law, have an expert opinion on the facts fed to them by the MSM. The media, the DOJ, the president, Jackson and Sharpton are promoting this circus we have now. Divide and Conquer and if it gets really ugly, martial law. We need to unite as Americans agaist race-baiters!!!