In response to:
Beore some ignoramus tries to defend him, Krugman's lunacy has become so glaring even The Economist, certainly no right-wing publication, noted: “A glance through his past columns reveals a growing tendency to attribute all the world's ills to George Bush…. Overall, the effect is to give lay readers the illusion that Mr Krugman's perfectly respectable personal political beliefs can somehow be derived empirically from economic theory.” And former ombudsman for the Times, Daniel Okrent, wrote in 2005 that Krugman “has the disturbing habit of shaping, slicing and selectively citing numbers in a fashion that pleases his acolytes but leaves him open to substantive assaults”.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago