Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
And if screaming were the Left's only tactic, they'd have disappeared. Instead, they have convinced the gullible to "think with their hearts instead of their heads". Progressivism has always been a delusion of the young because the tactic the Left uses is to put their rhetoric into mindless catch phrases that the uneducated and inexperienced will buy. They've never won anything by screaming. And since you keep missing Sun Tzu's entire point (that victory is best acheived by avoiding precisely the confrontation you advocate), your assessment of what I know about Sun Tsu may have value as fertilizer, but little else.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago