Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
And if screaming were the Left's only tactic, they'd have disappeared. Instead, they have convinced the gullible to "think with their hearts instead of their heads". Progressivism has always been a delusion of the young because the tactic the Left uses is to put their rhetoric into mindless catch phrases that the uneducated and inexperienced will buy. They've never won anything by screaming. And since you keep missing Sun Tzu's entire point (that victory is best acheived by avoiding precisely the confrontation you advocate), your assessment of what I know about Sun Tsu may have value as fertilizer, but little else.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago