Hey Jake you forgot Gary Coleman, Danny Bonaduce, and Maureen McCormick
Why would this idiot hold a presser all by himself. Remember this president had to use a teleprompter to talk to a bunch of school kids a couple of years ago. God forbid someone in lib press asks this clown a tough question.

Programming Note: The Five

flash03 Wrote: Aug 08, 2013 11:48 AM
Thanks Pistol, That would be a hoot if they had a program like the Spew, er I mean View with good looking smart conservative women on say MSDNC. They could rotate a smart good looking liberal woman for contrast. Maybe hire a Kristen Powers or Nora O'Donnell. They would need to avoid decent lookingbut totally stupid twits like Soledud O'Brien and Tamera Holder. Also avoid hiring butt ugly harpies like Michele Obama or Hillary Clinton.

Programming Note: The Five

flash03 Wrote: Aug 08, 2013 7:37 AM
Had the pleasure of watching The Five yesterday. Katie Pavlich is not only drop dead gorgeous like most of the conservative women but she is very intelligent. She had her facts straight and had Beckel the spectacle spinning like the fat libtard top that he is. I wish that they replaced that smarmy twerp Greg Gutfield with Ms Pavlich. Or better yet just replace all of the men on the show with Kimberly, Dana, Katie, Michelle Malkin and Andrea. Now that would be a show worth watching.

BFD: A Biden Fabulist Dud

flash03 Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 2:18 PM
It figures that this brain dead nitwit who happens to be our VP would be sitting next to that other braindead nitwit Jenna Bush. Joe BFD Biden, his annoying wifey and their various urchins are just one more family incarnation of liberal smug elitism. To say that this doofus is for the hard working American is the same as calling me a freaking billion dollar owner of a fortune 500 company.

BFD: A Biden Fabulist Dud

flash03 Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 2:18 PM

Eat more chicken

flash03 Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 2:01 PM
A new Chick-fil-A just opened up in my neighborhood. The double drive thru is always packed as is the resturant. The homos need to get something straight. We God fearing, chicken loving , gun toting people will not be bullied by the likes of you. I will go to the resturant today for dinner and tomorrow for lunch. If you get in my face be prepared to get a chicken sandwich shoved down your throat.

Elizabeth Warren Is Not a Dumb Blonde

flash03 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:48 PM
Warren isn't a dumb blonde. She's just plain dumb as a rock.

Seven of Barack Obama's Dorkiest Moments

flash03 Wrote: May 01, 2012 2:15 PM
I have grown tired of this bozo president being called cool when he is nothing of the sort. If anything it just illistrates the abundant hypocrisy of the left. President Bush was constanly called dumb, unpatriotic, the devil,a nazi and a buffoon. When conservatives call out the many gaffes by Obumbler we are called racist. I guess thinned skinned lib-dolts can dish it out but like the girlymen and hagfaced women that they are they can not take it.
Hey ZeldaFitz would you please pint out to me the racist comments by Ms. Pavlich. Yeah I thought so.