The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
True, just don't say that the govt never mandated a purchase. Why, one might even call it a 'tax'... I'll bet that there are more examples, too.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago