Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
*Sigh* , I shudder to think what you might do for a living, Cam. Hopefully it involves no quantitative analysis.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago