Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
C: "I showed you how I got the percentage." The procedure you outlined above makes no sense. To determine the overall percentage of Canadian Homosexuals who failed to marry during the eight years of availability, One would divide the total number of unmarried Canadian Homosexuals by the Total of all Canadian Homosexuals, and multiply by 100. The overall Canadian population, and the mysterious 2.5% factor, are irrrelevant. In the above I am assuming that the numbers of Canadian Homosexuals who died in the past eight years, and their marital statii, are negligble. Also note that I specify married Canadian homosexuals rather than number of same-sex marriages, the latter figure is too small by half.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago