Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
C: "I showed you how I got the percentage." The procedure you outlined above makes no sense. To determine the overall percentage of Canadian Homosexuals who failed to marry during the eight years of availability, One would divide the total number of unmarried Canadian Homosexuals by the Total of all Canadian Homosexuals, and multiply by 100. The overall Canadian population, and the mysterious 2.5% factor, are irrrelevant. In the above I am assuming that the numbers of Canadian Homosexuals who died in the past eight years, and their marital statii, are negligble. Also note that I specify married Canadian homosexuals rather than number of same-sex marriages, the latter figure is too small by half.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 48 minutes ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago