Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
"..do you know the population of Canada? " NO, but you apparently do WHAT IS IT?? "How many same-sex marriages ...?" I AM NOT YOUIR INTERN!!! If YOU make an argument, then YOU, YOU, AND NOT ME supply the research!! HOW MANY?? "...number of marriages and divide that into 2.5%...." WTF????? 2.5%? Why not 3.727%? Or 1.732%? From where did you pull this number, & why?
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 21 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 3 hours ago