Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
me (3/20 16:50): Please explain, clearly and unambiguously, and with no subtly supercilious implications....EXACTLY what it is I am failing to read or mis-reading. cambermeister(3/20 17:40): FlamingLiberalMultiCulturalist, do you know the population of Canada? "What is five percent of that? How many same-sex marriages has the Canadian government recorded since it became the law 8 years ago? Now take the number of marriages and divide that into 2.5% of the Canadian population. Or don't since it destroys your silly argument." OY VEY! Even my ex-wife never spurned any request of mine so thoroughly!!
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago