sqrt(cos(180)), WTF do you mean "it doesn't mean that Social Security was and always will be (until it fails utterly) a Ponzi scheme."? It is close enough to being a true ponzi scheme that the differences have very little meaning. And in its current form it most certainly "always will be" a ponzi scheme because it's IMPOSSIBLE to shore it up at this point. How exactly do you propose that we put trillions of dollars BACK into an account somewhere in order to get this program back to what it was originally sold to be? There is not enough wealth in the world at any given point to make SS whole. Social Security is the single greatest crime perpetrated by any person, entity or government in the history of this world.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago