sqrt(cos(180)), WTF do you mean "it doesn't mean that Social Security was and always will be (until it fails utterly) a Ponzi scheme."? It is close enough to being a true ponzi scheme that the differences have very little meaning. And in its current form it most certainly "always will be" a ponzi scheme because it's IMPOSSIBLE to shore it up at this point. How exactly do you propose that we put trillions of dollars BACK into an account somewhere in order to get this program back to what it was originally sold to be? There is not enough wealth in the world at any given point to make SS whole. Social Security is the single greatest crime perpetrated by any person, entity or government in the history of this world.
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago