sqrt(cos(180)), WTF do you mean "it doesn't mean that Social Security was and always will be (until it fails utterly) a Ponzi scheme."? It is close enough to being a true ponzi scheme that the differences have very little meaning. And in its current form it most certainly "always will be" a ponzi scheme because it's IMPOSSIBLE to shore it up at this point. How exactly do you propose that we put trillions of dollars BACK into an account somewhere in order to get this program back to what it was originally sold to be? There is not enough wealth in the world at any given point to make SS whole. Social Security is the single greatest crime perpetrated by any person, entity or government in the history of this world.
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago