sqrt(cos(180)), WTF do you mean "it doesn't mean that Social Security was and always will be (until it fails utterly) a Ponzi scheme."? It is close enough to being a true ponzi scheme that the differences have very little meaning. And in its current form it most certainly "always will be" a ponzi scheme because it's IMPOSSIBLE to shore it up at this point. How exactly do you propose that we put trillions of dollars BACK into an account somewhere in order to get this program back to what it was originally sold to be? There is not enough wealth in the world at any given point to make SS whole. Social Security is the single greatest crime perpetrated by any person, entity or government in the history of this world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago