Harry, did you pick that handle on purpose or did you lose a bet? Go back to Huff & Puff where others like you dwell, then you Dims can share tingles while praising Oblama.

Wal-Mart vs. the Mob

fjdrusch Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 9:27 AM
Why don't you go Huff & Puff with your Dimocrat friends?
Looks like he gets to keep his Obama Laptop for another 4 years.

Obama is War on Women Casualty

fjdrusch Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 9:47 AM
Actually, currently the Huffington Post is having technical difficulties so I expect the Huffers & Puffers to be visiting Town Hall a little more frequently today so that they can use their Obama laptop to justify their government check/welfare!!
Actually, he'll keep sandbagging on the Benghazi terrorist attack!

The Final Debate

fjdrusch Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 10:36 AM
Good article. My impression of the last debate mirrored yours and I wasn't surprised that the CBS and CNN snap polls had Obama winning the debate. I'm not so sure since Obama seemed like he was the contender versus being the president. I actually watch MSNBC on occasion and switched there right after the debate. Chris Matthews had that tingle going down his leg again, he was totally giddy. I'm not sure why since Obama's agenda for a second term has come down to Bayonets, Big Bird, Binders, Birth Control, and bi-Sexual marriage?

Will Obama Fire Hillary?

fjdrusch Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 10:19 AM
I couldn't find a sniff of this story on the Washington Post this morning whereas the Huffington Post seemed to be all over it. Americans died and Obama lied!!

Desperate Dems Hide Behind Big Bird

fjdrusch Wrote: Oct 06, 2012 11:44 AM
E3 is just one of those new "Obamanomic" jobs that were created in September. Just part-time, he'll be done come election day!
I think e3troit has one of those new "jobs" oblama is crowing about. Spamming all the TH articles.

Trading Places

fjdrusch Wrote: Oct 05, 2012 4:08 PM
When Bush was president, it was his fault. When Oblama is the president it's the Congress' fault, and still Bushes fault? Supposedly the recession ended in 2009. Maybe it is the libs policies?