Daughter of current Cuban
Dictator President Raul Castro and niece of former Dictator President Fidel Castro Mariela Castro endorsed President Obama for a second term on CNN last night. She believes Obama is the guy who will "normalize" relations between Cuba and the United States, saying Obama would do a better job than Carter in bringing the two countries together.
"As a citizen of the world, I would like him to win."
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago