In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
Why would I hope that one communist beats another in this election? Let's see how that would work. Obama gets beat because he broke his promises. OK; so have you ever seen a politician that didn't?Or; Romney wins and recreates national healthcare in his image. John F Kennedy gave Cuba to the Russians and then complained about it. A national hero. John F Kennedy got us involved in Vietnam. A national hero? Clinton turned over parts of Europe to the muslims. A great president? Obama turned over the whole middle east to the extremists. He'll be a national hero before its all over. He will only be great is he orders pizza in.
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago