I cannot imagine why anyone would want to go into teaching these days. I have a friend from a small town in Oregon who became a teacher. She came from a family of teachers. She could not get a job in her small town and had to move to Portland. They put her in a black inner city school and she quit after one year. Said she would never teach again. It was just too dangerous. I hope someone closes down the Department of Education and they turn it back to the States. The more local control that there is in the schools, the better they are. That way Washington D.C can screw up their own schools but not those in the rest of the country.
(That should not have posted as I was correcting my typos) We do not want a murderer and brutal rapist to experience any pain or discomfort when he dies? Aren't we compassionate? I say we do away with the A/C in the prisons since they did not have any in 1776 and any other amenities. If we made prisons so people did not feel that they could "do the time" then they would stop "doing the crime".
I cannot understand how these judges think. If a 3 drug dose is unconstitutional why don't we just go back to the form of exrcution that our founding fathers used; hanging or fireing squad. If was fine then and certainly complied with the constitution as the founders intended. When I grew up, the form of execution was the electric chair. Now we are much more evolved. We do not want a murderer and burtal

Assault Weapons: Facts vs. Fiction

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 5:44 AM
You are one strange person Harry. I think you would have to go to a mental hospital to find that many crazies and even then you could not find that many who are homicidal. I live in Brazil where it is illegal to own any kind of gun. My city has about 100,000 people and there are several murders every day by people who have guns. Many more are robbed by people who have guns. We are completely defenseless because we are law abiding people. The truth is, it is the gun control people who desire a blood alter. If you really want to understand how guns reduce crime look up Kennesaw, GA where gun ownership is mandatory. After 25 years, not a single person has been the victim of fatal shooting. http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

One-on-One with Mitt Romney

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 28, 2012 6:19 PM
I am not a great Mitt fan but his gaffs are nothing compared to Obama bowing to the Saudi King, giving the Queen of England an Ipod with some of his speeches on it and, oh yea, about having traveled to 57 States. Just look out your window. The person driving the next car that passes would be a better president than Obama.

One-on-One with Mitt Romney

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 28, 2012 6:14 PM
WOW! And I have one of those bridges that I built that I want to sell you.

One-on-One with Mitt Romney

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 28, 2012 6:10 PM
SPAM alert! Another loser

Hollywood's War on Chicken

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 27, 2012 8:36 PM
Since we have never had gay marriage in this country I would say that it is the other way around.

Hollywood's War on Chicken

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 27, 2012 3:42 PM
Remember, that is what started this whole thing. Chick Filet came out against gay marriage.

Burning Bridges

FishingBuddy Wrote: Jul 27, 2012 3:29 PM
Great article Colonel. And that is just the beginning of the list. What about the poor doctor who helped us get OBL in Pakistan who is now serving 30 years because Obama shot off his big mouth? Then he identifies the Special ops guys, Seal Team 6 as the guys who took out OBL. This makes them a target for reprisals. Do you think it was a coincidence that it was Seals from Seal Team 6 who were shot down in the helicopter? It is a wonder that anyone will help us. Would you risk your life to pass on information to the U.S. with Obama in charge? I wouldn't. There is nothing Presidential about Obama. He acts like a kid trying to get attention. I believe he will go down in the history books as the worse president the U.S. has ever had.