Unfortunately, it’s already started. Bush and Obama channeled and mirrored Hoover and FDR. The results are eerily similar- economic decline, disaster, and tragedy for average everyday American families. Blow by blow, Bush and Obama...
It is more likely that Obama is channeling Presidente Plutarco Calles, the butcher of Mexico and the Cristeros. Viva Cristo Rey! God bless, yours in Their Hearts, Kenneth M. Fisher
Few Americans understood the significance of President Obama’s most important line in his Presidential re-election speech at last week’s Democratic National Convention. Obama promised he'd pursue "the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt (FDR) pursued during the only crisis worse than this one." The implications of that promise are truly frightening. As history has already proven - they will lead to economic disaster.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago