Unfortunately, it’s already started. Bush and Obama channeled and mirrored Hoover and FDR. The results are eerily similar- economic decline, disaster, and tragedy for average everyday American families. Blow by blow, Bush and Obama...
It is more likely that Obama is channeling Presidente Plutarco Calles, the butcher of Mexico and the Cristeros. Viva Cristo Rey! God bless, yours in Their Hearts, Kenneth M. Fisher
Few Americans understood the significance of President Obama’s most important line in his Presidential re-election speech at last week’s Democratic National Convention. Obama promised he'd pursue "the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt (FDR) pursued during the only crisis worse than this one." The implications of that promise are truly frightening. As history has already proven - they will lead to economic disaster.
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago