Unfortunately, it’s already started. Bush and Obama channeled and mirrored Hoover and FDR. The results are eerily similar- economic decline, disaster, and tragedy for average everyday American families. Blow by blow, Bush and Obama...
It is more likely that Obama is channeling Presidente Plutarco Calles, the butcher of Mexico and the Cristeros. Viva Cristo Rey! God bless, yours in Their Hearts, Kenneth M. Fisher
Few Americans understood the significance of President Obama’s most important line in his Presidential re-election speech at last week’s Democratic National Convention. Obama promised he'd pursue "the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt (FDR) pursued during the only crisis worse than this one." The implications of that promise are truly frightening. As history has already proven - they will lead to economic disaster.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago