Yesterday, I authored a lengthy piece dismantling the panoply of distortions embedded within President Obama's caustic speech on the Republican budget proposal. Incredibly, the White House is now insisting the hyper-partisan address wasn't at all political. Since I published my analysis, a number of others have weighed in on the subject, and I'd commend several for your consideration: The Associated Press' fact-check on Obama's ideological drift, James Capretta's important examination of revenues and outlays,...
In response to:
The trouble with Romney Mitt "pink slime" Romney's "Outstanding" speech is an attach on Obama's policies and accomplishments. Almost none of it presents any ideas. He'll repeal "Obamacare" and .....? I'm waiting. OK, lets just say he'll do nothing - just repeal it. 25 people without insurance. 8 million booted out of existing plans and the cost continuing to rise. His plan to deal with that? Nothing. Economy. It is getting better. Just doing nothing may keep the recovery going. But he wants to cut taxes - but for who and by how much? Where does the money come from? How to deal with the deficit? Pink Slime's plan? No details. Just talking points. You cannot run an election on just saying you don't like the other guy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 7 hours ago