Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney swept a trio of Republican presidential nominating contests tonight, coasting to victories in Maryland and Washington, DC, and notching another Midwestern triumph in Wisconsin. The cacophony declaring this race over is all but certain to kick into high gear ahead of the April 24 primaries. In Maryland, Romney dominated with almost every major demographic, even tying Rick Santorum among self-identified "very conservative" voters and evangelicals -- group Romney has struggled to attract in other states. Maryland Republicans overwhelmingly said the ability to defeat Barack Obama in a general election was their top priority in...
So once again, Mitt "Pink-Slime" Romney has a big win by getting less than half the number of votes possible. I wonder if now that he has been handed the nomination by his party's bosses, if he'll start to put out some ideas and policies plans or will just continue to whine about how Obama must hate freedom. For the party that has taken the brave stand to say to the American consumer (Rick Perry, Sam Brownback) "Shut the hell up and eat your pink-slime" they now have their perfect candidate. Congratulations GOPinkslime - you have the man you deserve.
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 36 minutes ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago