Ugh. It’s probably a good idea to finally accept the fact (if you haven’t already) that the American left’s unquenchable thirst for ever-higher taxes on “the rich” will never, ever be satiated, no matter how much money they get. Only if we tax upper incomes earners more, they insist with a smile and a straight face, can we finally find a “balanced approach” to solve the greatest fiscal challenges of our time. This is nonsense, of course, but Democrats in Washington seem utterly incapable of facing reality and accepting hard-truths. Enter Harry Reid (via Daniel...
In response to:
Someone earning more than $250,000, or whatever other number you prefer, is not necessarily either "rich" or "wealthy". They are occasionally referred to as HENRYs (high earners, not rich yet). John Kerry, on the other hand, is rich, if only by marriage.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago