A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 6:24 PM
And your point is.. WHAT Cashe!? FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 6:19 PM
That may be so, but it isn't illegal to carry a regular roll of pennies, nickles or dimes. FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 6:16 PM
What about "bump" firing? FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 6:09 PM
I disagree with your last sentence. I don't disrespect my wife.. that's why she has THREE.. (with the first one being bought back in 1967 before the GCA 68).. plus access to all of mine! (wink) FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 6:05 PM
When the British first entered WW II didn't we also send them thousands of household rifles, shotguns and pistols because they needed them? FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 5:31 PM
It's obvious there's something wrong with it. It's not doing what the Anti's say firearms do. (wink) FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 5:29 PM
Look at Vermont. It's something like 97.3% Pro 2A and firearms. No permit needed to own, purchase, carry, etc. No assault weapons ban, no registration, etc. Too bad the rest of the US wasn't that way. With just about everyone carrying, when have you ever heard of any type of mass slaying up there? The "BG's" know they're "out gunned". FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 5:21 PM
I've owned firearms since I've been 9 years old (a single shot, bolt action 22 given as a birthday present). I've yet to have any of my firearms (rifles, shotguns, handguns) decide to do something they weren't suppose to all by themselves. Your right Patriot 155.. Guns are only as dangerous as the people who wield them. FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 5:15 PM
If I understand it correctly.. we have over 25,000 firearm laws in the US as it is now. What's one more law going to accomplish (other than feeling all warm and fuzzy inside), that the other 25,000 haven't? FireStar_M40

A Nation Arms Itself -- For What?

FireStar_M40 Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 5:12 PM
No. I think that was the correct word to use because there's such a "stink" surrounding it! (wink) FireStar_M40