As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
You are asking for a two party nation. Not a Dem lite Pub party. I believe that many many Americans, Indies, Reagan Dems, Evangelicals, TEAS, would also agree. We do not need a Pub Party that keeps nominating DC elitists like Ford, Dole, McCain, even Mitt. Those who want to always reach across the aisle while in fact , the DNC, the Dem Congress is NOT the party of JFK or Truman. They are radical progressive anti-capitalists. DC Pubs still think this is the old days of wine and brie and compromise where Dems win but the nation at least is not a socialist state...the 60-70-80-90 era were nice clubby times. This is not that time. This is a era where Bama and the Dems are all radical socialists who want to transform America .
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago