When we left off, New Jersey Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez was decrying "right wing blogs" for engaging in "smears" against his good name. Accusations that the Senator took undisclosed flights on a political ally's private jet to the Dominican Republic for liaisons with prostitutes -- some of whom are alleged to have been underage -- are "absolutely false," he's insisted. Except...he's copped to the flights and has forked over a handsome sum to correct his $60,000 "mistake." And the New York Times reported that Menendez flexed his political muscles to promote a $500 million port security contract for a firm owned...
Ah c'mon: we all know Bob's personal perversions don't matter to libs , all Dem pols and the media. So he can...wait, perhaps someone will actually stand up and say, liberal Dems seem hell bent on bending all ethical issues for more power. I wonder if he , Frank, Rangel , the guy from Lus-i-ana who had money in his fridge, Hastings, Conyers, et al are supporting Bob boy???
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago