It’s time, once again, to look at what has been happening recently in the Nevada Senate race. In Nevada the Democrat challenger, Shelley Berkley is trying to unseat the current Senator Dean Heller. This has been considered one of the most important races to watch this election cycle, but within the last month it looks like Dean Heller has become the front runner. All polls in the last two weeks have had Heller up by 3 points. Although these results fall within the margin of error, the tide has been with Heller for quite some time and these results indicate an...
In response to:
The Las Vegas Journal also endorsed Heller. If Mitt wins, Heller wins and vice versa.
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 53 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago