Former Deputy Director of ATF William Hoover has submitted his resignation after the House Oversight Committee released a scathing report this week about his role in and responsibility for Operation Fast and Furious. Former ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix Field Division William Newell is reportedly planning to retire in December so he can save his pension and retirement. Newell was also held heavily responsible for much for the Fast and Furious program in the Congressional report.
In response to:
BIG, does it really matter that one was a border patrol agnet and one an ICE agent? Two law enforcement officers are dead because of men like Newell, who not only planned and executed F&F, but also tried to intimidate the whistle-blowers that came forward.....another crime to be added to his account.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago