Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago