Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago