Vote for the party that meets most of your expectations. I doubt if anyone agrees with all of their party's agenda. Vote for who you most believe in, not just for who you think is going to win anyway. Unfortunately our elections, because of the media, have turned into popularity contests, instead of real issues. It's like class president in junior high school. If you believe in most of the Libertarian platform, vote Libertarian. The same goes for GOP and DEM. Just vote your informed beliefs, not what's popular at the moment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 11 hours ago