I bought a 5 yo pickup truck and it was more than I paid for my first house.
You mean bail out the Unions
I'm blind. Is Shaq black?

Battle of the Sexes

fiddlerMO Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 12:51 PM
But LoyalProg has the Left down pat. LOL

Battle of the Sexes

fiddlerMO Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 12:46 PM
I wonder, do female lawyers earn less than male lawyers? Surely there must be a Government study on this somewhere.

Battle of the Sexes

fiddlerMO Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 12:33 PM
For the Liberals here is an even better idea. Just pay the male workers less!! Would that make all the FemDems happy?

Battle of the Sexes

fiddlerMO Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 12:30 PM
It has to be!! Not even a Far Left Liberal can be that mislead.

Battle of the Sexes

fiddlerMO Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 12:26 PM
Female and logic are two words that should never be used in conjunction with each other. Women act, more often that not, purely on emotion and I love them all for that.

Battle of the Sexes

fiddlerMO Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 12:20 PM
Holy Cow!! How did you get out of the USSR, how long ago, and why? It sounds like it was Utopia for you. Bye the way, The Socialist Republic no longer exists for the very reasons you espouse, in case you hadn't noticed.
Vote for the party that meets most of your expectations. I doubt if anyone agrees with all of their party's agenda. Vote for who you most believe in, not just for who you think is going to win anyway. Unfortunately our elections, because of the media, have turned into popularity contests, instead of real issues. It's like class president in junior high school. If you believe in most of the Libertarian platform, vote Libertarian. The same goes for GOP and DEM. Just vote your informed beliefs, not what's popular at the moment.
First of all we need politicians that are more interested in the future of our country than they are in being re-elected. The ones we have will soon find that, having been re-elected, they now have power over nothing. Our great country will be gone, replaced by the United Socialist States Of America, and all the politicians that are left will be taken out and hung or shot. Just as they were in Russia.