According to the New York Times’ Nate Silver, if Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney wants to serve as the next President of the United States (and send Barack Obama back to Chicago) he simply cannot afford to lose Florida in November. And I’m inclined to agree with him. Indeed, earlier this month, Silver conducted a series of hypothetical simulations (explained in greater detail here) testing the likelihood the former Massachusetts governor would defeat the incumbent if he lost certain battleground states in a close election. “These simulations,” he explained, “estimate that Mr. Romney has only a 2 percent chance...
The Seniors will make sure the socialist Medicine win the day as they feel their Medicare is in trouble
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago