President Obama has made it clear that if someone is going to be lecturing, it's going to be him. Yesterday, President Obama met with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff at the White House. During a public portion of their exchange, Obama looked visibly irritated as Rousseff expressed her concerns to him about irresponsible U.S. spending habits and the devaluation of currency as a result. She also expressed concern about the weak U.S. economy and stressed the importance of America being an exceptional nation for the good of the world economy as a whole.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago