The number one missed question is "which political party is generally more supportive of reducing the size and scope of the federal government?" Only 53% of people get this...
In response to:
More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://ai.vc/uq you can find many cheap and fashion stuff jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39; Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15 New era cap $15 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25 wE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR TO DOOR Free Shipping Welcome sir (madam) to shopping( http://ai.vc/uq ), give you the unexpected harvest
The Pew Research Center has a little news quiz that can be taken online to "test your political news IQ." It's full of pretty simple questions that I'm sure Townhall readers would nail, but what's revealing are the percentages of right and wrong for some of the answers. Specifically, it's telling that the questions that are most incorrect are on things that the GOP struggles with in the media.
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago