Long story short, the USPS is now legally obligated to fund retiree benefits beforehand (rather than on a pay-as-you-go model) so that they don't face a massive payment shortage all...
In response to:
More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://ai.vc/uq you can find many cheap and fashion stuff jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39; Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15 New era cap $15 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25 wE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR TO DOOR Free Shipping Welcome sir (madam) to shopping( http://ai.vc/uq ), give you the unexpected harvest
The post office is in dire straits. An aging workforce, generous retirement benefits, and an increasingly-electronic communications world mean that the USPS is looking down a long corridor of red ink. (Sounds familiar when thinking about the government.) Regardless, the postal unions are in denial about this. With an eye to preserving incredibly generous public union benefits, they've been running advertisements across the country advocating for a solution from Congress.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014