Long story short, the USPS is now legally obligated to fund retiree benefits beforehand (rather than on a pay-as-you-go model) so that they don't face a massive payment shortage all...
In response to:
More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://ai.vc/uq you can find many cheap and fashion stuff jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39; Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15 New era cap $15 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25 wE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR TO DOOR Free Shipping Welcome sir (madam) to shopping( http://ai.vc/uq ), give you the unexpected harvest
The post office is in dire straits. An aging workforce, generous retirement benefits, and an increasingly-electronic communications world mean that the USPS is looking down a long corridor of red ink. (Sounds familiar when thinking about the government.) Regardless, the postal unions are in denial about this. With an eye to preserving incredibly generous public union benefits, they've been running advertisements across the country advocating for a solution from Congress.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago