You should simply state it right out: you want to go to war with Iran. You remind me of Joseph Alsop. I remember reading a column of his during the 1960s. He demonized Chairman Mao and China in language that could be cut and pasted into your articles about Iran. He called for the "nuclear castration" of China. I see no threat to the United States of America from Iran, even if it obtains an atomic bomb. I do not consider a war with Iran in the best interests of America. I do not see it advancing American interests anywhere in the world. I think it would be foolhardy and insane.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago