You should simply state it right out: you want to go to war with Iran. You remind me of Joseph Alsop. I remember reading a column of his during the 1960s. He demonized Chairman Mao and China in language that could be cut and pasted into your articles about Iran. He called for the "nuclear castration" of China. I see no threat to the United States of America from Iran, even if it obtains an atomic bomb. I do not consider a war with Iran in the best interests of America. I do not see it advancing American interests anywhere in the world. I think it would be foolhardy and insane.
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago