I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
We need to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons, Talk to and get along with the Constitution and Libertarian Partys, "admit to them" that we were unbelievably-wrong-incorrect, for not supporting-promoting Ron Paul, his political-platform, supporters, Gary Johnson too, alot more often ! Promote-support Tea Party Conservatives; Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, Mike Pence, Scott Walker, Kris Kobach, Nikki Haley, Marsha Blackburn, Michele Bachman, Susana Martinez, many more ! Say-give the Independent and women voters what they say we need to, to get alot of them back on our side ! Going down this fake-phoney-fraud road of capitulating-compromise with the anti-American Liberals-Democrats-Obama, only further delegitimizes the Repuiblican Party !
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago