I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
We need to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons, Talk to and get along with the Constitution and Libertarian Partys, "admit to them" that we were unbelievably-wrong-incorrect, for not supporting-promoting Ron Paul, his political-platform, supporters, Gary Johnson too, alot more often ! Promote-support Tea Party Conservatives; Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, Mike Pence, Scott Walker, Kris Kobach, Nikki Haley, Marsha Blackburn, Michele Bachman, Susana Martinez, many more ! Say-give the Independent and women voters what they say we need to, to get alot of them back on our side ! Going down this fake-phoney-fraud road of capitulating-compromise with the anti-American Liberals-Democrats-Obama, only further delegitimizes the Repuiblican Party !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago