I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
We need to get rid of the RINO's, Neo-Cons, Talk to and get along with the Constitution and Libertarian Partys, "admit to them" that we were unbelievably-wrong-incorrect, for not supporting-promoting Ron Paul, his political-platform, supporters, Gary Johnson too, alot more often ! Promote-support Tea Party Conservatives; Rand Paul, Steve King, Mike Lee, Mike Pence, Scott Walker, Kris Kobach, Nikki Haley, Marsha Blackburn, Michele Bachman, Susana Martinez, many more ! Say-give the Independent and women voters what they say we need to, to get alot of them back on our side ! Going down this fake-phoney-fraud road of capitulating-compromise with the anti-American Liberals-Democrats-Obama, only further delegitimizes the Repuiblican Party !
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 4 hours ago